This:
+ This:

=one awesome weekend!
This past weekend was a lot more eventful than I thought it was going to be, and it was soooo fun! Friday night I went with my roommates to the men's volleyball game. One word: A-MAZ-ING! Actually one word is not sufficient to describe the team, here's another word: hot. Sincerely, BYU's men volleyball team is fantastic! I believe they are currently ranked #3 in the nation. We played UCLA and won the match 3-1. Watching the game reminded me how much I love playing and watching volleyball, and I plan on attending all the home games for the rest of the season.
After, the volleyball game Kaitlin (my roommate) and I were making a pizza run when we run into two guys from our ward. They invited us to the movies, so after gorging ourselves on pizza and bread-sticks we went to see Megamind. We didn't get out of the movie until 2:00 am, but it was totally worth it. I seriously have never laughed in a movie theater so hard! It's possible that the uncontrollable laughter might have had a little to do with me being really tired, and that I was cracking jokes with my roommates the whole time. But anyways, it was a hilarious movie, and it totally exceeded all of my expectations. Go. See it. You will not regret it.
My plans for Saturday involved laundry and studying. However, those were quickly thrown out the window. Why? Because going to the mall is a lot more enjoyable than either of those activities. The highlight of the mall trip was definitely observing small children hang underwear around their necks in Victoria Secret. What kind of parents allow their kids to run wild in Victoria Secret?! Oh well, it was quite amusing, so hats off to unobservant parenting. Saturday night I went to another volleyball game with my dear cousin Jessica. Once again, my cougars didn't let me down. They trashed UCLA 3-0!
Overall, it was a very successful weekend! And lets wrap up this awesomeness with some of this:
Let me introduce you to #15, freshman, Taylor Sander, outside hitter for the volleyball team, and the object of my affections. He's an amazing player, and it doesn't hurt that he happens to be quite a looker. And on that note I end my post.
Tiffany
P.S. Please feel free to admire the sheer awesomeness of the picture of #15
I can see the you have found BYU to have educational opportunities. Grandma Winder always said to strive for excellence. Good girl, Tiff
ReplyDeleteDude... update your blog.
ReplyDelete